Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Sweet,

I want you to always know that I love you more than anything.  You will always have a place by my side, no matter who else I'm hanging out with.  I want you to always feel included and comfortable with my circle of friends.

I promise to never push you to the side no matter what is going on in my life.  You will always be my #1.  It is not a competition for my love and attention, you hold a piece of my heart which I can never take back and I could never share with another.  You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't imagine a life without you.


I hope that we will have so many inside jokes, funny secrets, and knowing glances that imply meanings we could never utter aloud for fear of being called crazy.  These will be a sacred part of who we are as a couple.


We each have our own unique identities, but when we are together, you make me into so much more.  I strive to always be my best self for you and for our life together.  Our roles may be different, but I promise to recognize all you do for me and for us.  I love our teamwork and ability to solve problems, hand-in-hand.  There are some things I just can't do alone and you may never know how much I appreciate your strength.


I love you with all my heart.  You are my favorite.  Don't let me forget this, because times will get tough and I don't want to lose you.

All my love.

No comments: